Omelets are one of my favorites to make for Saturday mornings. I like that I can make each one different for each family member’s taste. My favorite is Salsa Omelet made with Wholly Red Pepper Mango Salsa and mozzarella cheese. I love that it is a meatless option that is sweet and spicy! You can use any variety of cheese and salsa that you have on hand. It is a yummy low carb breakfast that can be served any time of the day!
Wholly Salsa is my all time favorite and I can usually always get it free or under a dollar with a coupon. You can also freeze salsa too!
This salsa omelet is so tasty and a twist on the classic ham and cheese!
Salsa OmeletPrint Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp salsa
- 3 Tbsp mozzarella cheese shredded
- Whisk eggs and milk together in shallow bowl.
- Heat meduim sized nonstick pan over med-high heat.
- Pour egg mixture in pan and make sure to swirl to cover entire surface.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip over and cook 2-3 minutes.
- While cooking place salsa and cheese on one half side of omelet.
- Once cooked flip half of omelet over onto the other side.
- Place on plate and serve warm.
Be sure to check out these other Breakfast recipes:
Banana Peanut Butter Wrap :: Clean Eating
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
this would be good with tortillas on the side