I LOVE these S’mores Cookies for summer! I was at the store yesterday and saw the display for S’mores ingredients and decided the display was calling our name… We love S’mores in the summer, and this is a great way to celebrate all year long.
Now you can buy a box of graham cracker crumbs to use in place of some of the flour but since my pantry always has a box of graham crackers in it I usually make my own. Give these yummy cookies a try next time your sweet tooth is demanding to be satisfied.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 10 whole graham crackers (or 1 cup)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- To make graham cracker crumbs, break large pieces of graham crackers into a blender, food processor or coffee grinder and blend- i puree mine into a powder so it is a flour consistency.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In the bowl of a stand or hand mixer combine butter and sugars until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to mixer a little bit at a time until just combined.
- Using a spatula fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with additional chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are toasted golden brown.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.