We made these Oreo Truffles during the Holidays and they were a huge hit among everyone! They are so simple to make and they will not last long. They are great to take to a party or give as gifts. If you have an Oreo fan at your house they will love this dessert!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Oreo Truffles are super easy to make and taste AMAZING! Our favorite treat for Christmas. Special thanks to my mother-in-law for making these for us and sharing the recipe so you can enjoy them too!
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 package almond bark
- Using a food processor or blender pulse on/off several times for 5-10 seconds each, until the oreo’s have been crushed into small pieces continue with entire package of cookies.
- Add 1 package of softened cream cheese and mix together with hands.
- Form into 1 inch balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet and into the refrigerator for at up to 1 hour to help harden.
- Melt almond bark on medium heat in a double boiler stirring often – do not burn.
- If you don’t have a double boiler follow directions on package to melt in the microwave.
- Dip balls into the almond bark and place on a piece of wax paper on counter to cool/harden.
- You can use white or chocolate almond bark. We prefer white. You can add sprinkles if you desire.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.