How to get your car ready for winter travel? I can’t believe there are only 82 days to Christmas! The holidays are fast approaching and before you know it there will be dozens of activities on your calendar that will keep you busy. With all of those engagements we often forget to prepare for holiday travels. It is important to make sure your car is ready and safe for holiday travel.
How to get your car ready for winter travel:
- Take into consideration your tire wear and maintenance (check tread)
- Keep blankets and winter boots in your car
- Keep a first aid kit and snacks in your car
- Check oil and other fluids to be sure they are not low
- Check brakes to be sure they are safe
- Change windshield wipers and fill your windshield wiper fluid
Personally, I think the number one concern for winter driving is tire treads. Be sure that your tires are fully treaded and prepared to handle the inclement winter weather. My husband always checks my tires to be sure they are winter ready and fully treaded.
We are currently in the market for new tires for my Van. I always look for Tire Rebates before making a purchase. Right now, Hankook has a $80 rebate on the following tires.
- Ultra-High Performance Summer: Ventus V12 evo
- Ultra-High Performance All-Season: Ventus S1 noble2
- Premium Touring All-Season: Optimo H727
- Premium Highway All-Season Light Truck/SUV
With only 82 shopping days left I went through my gift giving stockpile to see how many gifts I had left to purchase. I am excited that I am almost done! My goal is to always be done by Halloween and to have my gifts wrapped so that I can enjoy November and December with my family!
Before your holiday schedule gets crazy, take care of your car now – especially your tires. Save with Hankook Tire’s Great Hit Rebate, $80 off a set of 4 Ventus S1 noble2 tires.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hankook Tires. The opinions and text are all mine.