Gluten Free Smothered Pork Chops is a delicious go to recipe for a busy weeknight! I love it and so does my entire family. They would never know it is gluten free and that is always a win/win at my house.
I serve Gluten Free Smothered Pork Chops with mashed potatoes, green beans or a side salad. I also like to serve it with this Gluten Free Homemade Bread Recipe too! This is a flavorful recipe that is easy to prepare and really tastes amazing.
This recipe is comfort food for me. I love to make this on cold nights and really enjoy the flavors and warmth it provides me. It reminds me of my childhood. Give this one a try. You will be glad you did.
Gluten Free Smothered Pork Chops
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 6 whole bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 2 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can 18.5 oz Progresso Vegetable Classics French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Make rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook garlic and pork chops in oil 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until pork chops are brown. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, mix soup and cornstarch. Pour over pork chops; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.