Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies were a HUGE success with everyone at my house! They are very moist and full of flavor. They are almost like brownies in the batter form, but they bake up light and crispy. You have got to give these delicious cookies a try.
They actually remind me of meringue cookies they are so light and fluffy. It may seem odd to make them with powdered sugar and egg whites but that is how your make meringue which explains why they are so light.
Best of all these Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies are full of flavor and moist. You don’t find that often times in a gluten free cookie. They have a bit of a chewy consistency. I like to make these for my friends who are gluten free or when I am going to a party or event where there will be others with food allergies.
They can be prepped in advance and kept in an airtight container. I hope you enjoy these Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies. They are chewy gooey flourless chocolate cookies that are rich and delicious.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies
- 1 baking sheet
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 to 4 large egg whites at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set aside 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- Whisk in the vanilla and egg whites starting with just two egg whites.
- Beat just until the batter is moistened. You're looking for a brownie-like, thick and fudgey batter consistency.
- If it seems too thick, add another egg white - then a 4th one if it seems still too thick.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter by the tablespoon full onto the prepared baking sheets. Leave enough space between each cookie for them to spread.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the tops are glossy and lightly cracked.
- Let the cookies cool completely on baking sheet and store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Christmas Crack – Pinned 4,600 times to Pinterest! You can’t go wrong with this sweet treat.
Easy Potato Candy – Pinned 1,000 times to Pinterest! Easy to make and is great to give as gifts.
Peanut Butter Roll Recipe – My dad’s favorite Christmas sweet treat. You will love this easy dessert.
Crockpot Candy Crack Recipe – You can’t go wrong with this easy version of candy crack made in the slow cooker.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.