Fried Chicken Bites are the best! Well in my opinion they are the best 🙂 My boys love fried chicken bites served with Homemade French Fries and Corn Casserole the hubby and I like Old Fashioned Mashed Potatoes with our chicken bites.
Whenever I prepare this meal, the family knows it is for something special. It could be that one of the boys got a good grade on a hard test, could be that they completed ALL their tasks for the week or if my in-laws are coming to visit us from Florida. Whatever the reason may be the boys are just extremely happy because they absolutely will devour these tasty bites!
Fried Chicken Bites are a great for a busy week night dinner! Be sure to make them today!
Fried Chicken Bites
- 2-3 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 1-2 tsp olive oil or canola oil
- Cut chicken into 3-4 inch cube size pieces.
- In a small bow mix together bread crumbs, parsley flakes,Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- Add oil to a medium size skillet and heat over med-high heat.
- Dip chicken pieces into melted butter and then roll in bread crumb mixture; be sure to coat evenly.
- Place breaded chicken piece into skillet.
- Be sure to flip chicken pieces every 3-4 minutes to brown all sides.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from skillet and place a plate lined with paper towels to soak up extra oil.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Easy Chicken Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.