French Toast Casserole is our favorite casserole for Christmas morning. We like to serve it with this sausage egg casserole. My husband loves the flavor and I love how easy it is to prep the night before and bake. Be sure to give this delicious French Toast Casserole a try. You will soon realize how amazing it is!
French Toast Casserole
- 1 Casserole Dish
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil (or any oil of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 slices French bread - 1 inch think (or use any bread)
- Combine all ingredients except bread. Place bread in a greased baking dish and pour egg mixture over. Cover and refrigerate over night.
- The next day allow dish to become room temperature (so the dish does not crack in the oven). Bake at 450 for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with syrup.
- I always use the entire loaf of French bread and double accordingly and use a 9x13 pan. You may have to bake longer so allow additional time. Also you may have to lightly cover with foil so it doesn't burn but gets done thoroughly.
Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole (use crockpot casserole, cook for 2 hours on high)
Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole (Mix together in slow cooker, cook on low 4 hours)
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.