If you are a teacher you are going to LOVE this Easy DIY – No Name Homework Board. As you know I am a former teacher and I recently returned back to the classroom as a substitute. One of the teachers had this creative No Name Homework Board in her classroom and I thought it was so cute I wanted to share this idea with you. This would be a great gift idea for your child’s teacher too! It is easy to make and you can customize it with any animal or school mascot and colors.
Easy Teacher DIY – No Name Homework Board:
- Mini Clothes Pins
- Decorative Felt Animals or Shapes
- Select a Canvas and Paint it the color of your choice
- Add Lettering – No Name in contrasting color
- Hot Glue or Super Glue Felt Decorations to Mini Clothes Pins
- Glue Mini Clothes Pins to the bottom of the board
I hope you enjoy this cute DIY and that it helps keeps your classroom organized! When I was teaching having papers with no names drove me crazy. I would have loved this.
Teacher/Back To School Tips: