This Easy Snowman Pom Pom Ornament brings back so many memories for me. I made it with my mom in Girl Scouts MANY years ago. When I was at my parents house for Thanksgiving we helped them put up their tree and memories came flooding to me when I picked up this ornament.
In fact I have all plans of sneaking this one home with me the next time I visit 🙂 This would be an excellent craft idea if you are hosting a party for children during the holidays or if you are having a Snowman themed party!
Easy Snowman Pom Pom Ornament
- 2 sizes of Pom Poms (we chose to use the 1 inch and 2 inch size)
- plastic top hats (available to purchase at Amazon.com – affiliate link)
- Craft Glue or Hot Glue
- Simply glue together the pom poms and hat to create a snowman
- Tie a piece of yarn to represent the scarf (or you can use any fabric scrap)
- Cut sequins in half and glue on for the eyes and nose and cut one sequin to make the mouth and attach.
- My mom used silver thread and made a loop that attached to the hat to hang the snowman with. You can use any color of thread.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms