Easy Fish Stick Taco is one of my favorites to enjoy during Lent. These fish tacos are super easy to make and my boys love them. I like to put lettuce, avocado, mozzarella cheese and lemon juice on my taco but you can use any toppings that you want.
Easy Fish stick Taco is perfect for lunch! We love to enjoy this during Lent.
Easy Fishstick Taco
- 3-4 Gorton's fishsticks prepared according to package directions
- 1 large tortilla
- 1/2 whole avocado sliced
- 2 pieces red lettuce leafs diced
- 2 Tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- Place your tortilla shell on your plate.
- Arrange a layer of the red lettuce.
- Place avocado slices on top of the lettuce.
- Next place your fishsticks on top of the lettuce and avocado slices.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Sprinkle cheese over everything.
- Serve right away.
Be sure to check out these other Seafood recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.