Easter Carrot Cake Pops
Easter Carrot Cake Pops are perfect for a bite size taste. If you are like me you can’t just stop at one 🙂 What a perfect dessert to make for Easter. It is a nice alternative to making a traditional Carrot Cake. Everyone loves this fun snack to go! Perfect for little ones and the portion control is fantastic.
I love using my babycakes cake pop maker when making cake pops. It makes it so much easier than having to crumb up cake and roll into balls, however if you don’t have one you can easily make them by hand.
Easter Carrot Cake Pops are perfect to make for Easter. Everyone loves this fun snack to go!
Carrot Cake Pops
- 1 box of Carrot Cake mix ingredients mixed well according to package directions
- 1 cream cheese frosting tub
- green sprinkles optional
- cake pop sticks
- Heat babycakes cake pop machine.
- Once heated, place 1 tablespoon of carrot cake mix into each hole.
- Close lid and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Prepare cake pop sticks by dipping the tips into the frosting.
- Once cake pops have cooked insert the stick with frosting into cake pop.
- Place in freezer to help the stick stay adhere to cake pop.
- Place a couple tablespoons of frosting in microwavable bowl.
- Place in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Stir well.
- Hold cake pop over bowl and drizzle frosting over cake pop.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles if desired.
- Place in cake pop stand to harden and dry.
- Serve once frosting is hard.
Crockpot Sweet Potato Casserole
Be sure to check out these other wonderful recipes
Sunflower Peeps Cake
Chocolate Fudge Cake Pop
Crockpot Pizza Casserole
Blackberry Banana Green Smoothie
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.