Crockpot Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds are amazing! We thought there was no way this would turn out, but much to my surprise they turned out AMAZING! I can’t stop eating them 🙂 My husband has been packing some and taking them with him to work for a snack. I will definitely be making these again and I am even going to make some and give them as a gift at Christmas time. These are naturally gluten free!
I had some Iced Coffee Recipe while munching on them. Crockpot Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds remind me of fall festivals. They taste so good and now you can make them at home in your slow cooker!
Crockpot Cinnamon Sugar Roasted AlmondsPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups almonds
- 1/4 cup water
- In medium siz bowl mix together sugars, cinnamon and salt.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl mix egg white and vanilla until frothy.
- Add almonds and make sure to coat evenly.
- Add cinnamon mixture and toss almonds to coat.
- Place in crockpot and cook on low for 3 - 4 hours.
- Stirring every 20 minutes.
- Last hour add water and stir well.
- Spread flat on baking sheet to cool.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
INTERESTED IN FREEZER COOKING?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.