This recipe for Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon is perfect for Lent! Such a great dinner that fill you up and get your taste buds going. My friend recently made this and when I saw the picture it made my mouth water. Of course, I had to ask her about the recipe. She was thrilled to share the tasty salmon recipe. This recipe for Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon has only 6 ingredients and is ready in less than 20 minutes!
Crispy Garlic Parmesan SalmonPrint Recipe
- 1 side wild salmon fillet about 4 pounds
- 2/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking tray / sheet with a large piece of foil and place the salmon fillet, skin side down, on the baking sheet; set aside.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour in the melted butter; season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/3 teaspoon pepper (or to taste).
- Using your hands (it's easier than using a wooden spoon), mix the ingredients together until the breadcrumbs absorb the butter (about 40 seconds).
- Pour the mixture over the salmon, pressing it into the top until the fillet is completely covered.
- Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillet), until the crust is golden and the salmon is cooked and flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and a squeeze of lemon (optional).
More Seafood Recipes You May Enjoy:
Other Healthy Lifestyle Articles
20 Diabetic Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes – Diabetes is no fun for anyone, but it doesn’t have to be a diagnosis that causes you to no longer enjoy your favorite foods. In fact, there are tons of great options out there to help anyone with a new diagnosis of diabetes to continue eating delicious meals that also fit into their new lifestyle.
Monthly Water Intake Calendar – I am in love with this printable Monthly Water Intake Calendar. It is a great way to be sure that you are drinking enough water daily. It even includes 10 Tips to get your daily water intake! You can download the Water Intake Calendar for FREE and use it monthly to track your water intake.
Beginner Keto Meal Plan – In this article you will find a simple and easy to follow Beginner Keto Meal Plan! This is just what you need to get started on your journey to Keto success!
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.