Homemade Corn Muffins are my favorite bread to serve with dinner. This simple recipe seems like they may not have much taste, but much to my surprise they were out of this world delicious! Who needs boxed corn bread mix anyway? Not us!
I served these amazing homemade corn muffins with Slow Cooker Superb Beef Stew. These muffins would also go great with Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas and Crockpot Root Beer Roast. My boys and hubby loved them! There was not a single muffin left in the pan.
Delicious, tasty Corn Muffins that are super easy to prepare!
Corn MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add egg, oil and milk; stir gently to combine.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Cook slightly and serve.
Here are some other Bread recipes you may enjoy:
Comfort Food Recipes
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.