Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits are a hit with my family! Now I can make all the yumminess from Red Lobster at home for my kids and hubby. We love Red Lobster but now I have figure out how to make the things we love at home. This saves us a lot of money also!
We have finally found a recipe that tastes just like the real thing! So next time you are fixing seafood for dinner be sure to make these Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits, you will not be disappointed!
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits RecipePrint Recipe
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter or margarine and garlic powder.
- Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
25 Weight Watchers Freestyle Fish and Seafood Recipes
Paleo Veggie Filled Fish Rolls
Farm vs Wild Caught Fish Myth Busters
Best Bread Recipes
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins
Cranberry Nut Bread with Orange Cranberry Delight
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.