Christmas Chow Recipe is a classic snack mix and an easy dessert treat for the holidays. A perfect snack during the holidays. I love the combination of a little chocolate, peanut butter, crunch and sweetness from the powdered sugar create the perfect snack for an afternoon pick me up.
Perfect for any work or school parties you may have coming up for the season! Kids love this snack and they can help make it. It is so easy to prepare and doesn’t cost a lot of money.
We hope you enjoy this sweet treat as much as we do. Christmas Chow is always a crowd pleaser.
Christmas Chow Recipe
- 1 14 oz box Honey Nut Chex Cereal or any Chex cereal
- 1/3 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips make sure brand is gluten free
- 1 Tablespoon Crunchy Peanut Butter may use reduced fat
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup red and green M&M's chocolate candies
- In a medium microwave safe bowl pour the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and mix to coat all cereal.
- Pour powdered sugar onto mixture and mix until all cereal is well coated.
- Add in candies.
- Store in airtight container until ready to eat.
Weight Watchers Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.