Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert is a delicious dessert that is perfect for Valentine’s Day! This dessert is perfect combination of cookies, chocolate and berries!
You do need a spring form pan for this recipe. You can order one online or pick it up at your local grocery store. For this recipe you will bake the crust first using a store-bought cookie dough.
Then in a medium bowl, fold 1/2 cup raspberries into yogurt; spread evenly over crust. Finally crumble your remaining cookies and sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Carefully spread whipped cream evenly over cookie crumbs. Freeze 4 to 5 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
It is so good and a homemade “ice-cream” cake! I hope you enjoy this Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert as much as we do!
Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert
- 1 pouch 1 lb 1.5 oz Betty Crocker® double chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 containers 4 oz each Yoplait® Whips!® raspberry mist yogurt
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- On greased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls to make 6 cookies. Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, press remaining dough in bottom and 1 inch up sides of spring form pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, fold 1/2 cup raspberries into yogurt; spread evenly over crust. Crumble cookies; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Carefully spread whipped cream evenly over cookie crumbs. Freeze 4 to 5 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon fudge topping over dessert. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Store in freezer.
- It turns out better if you freeze overnight and lay out 15 minutes before cutting!
- Remember you can always use low fat options on ingredients!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.