Bubble Pizza Casserole is the perfect dinner for those busy nights when there is little time to prepare. Only a few ingredients are needed to make this wonderful simple one-dish meal! All you need is a can of biscuits, pizza sauce, oregano, shredded cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
My boys loved this Bubble Pizza Casserole and they were asking for seconds! I must admit that I loved it too! I also love the fact there is only dirty one dish. It was an Easy clean-up after dinner because the dish was empty!
Bubble Pizza Casserole
- 2 cans biscuits I used Pillsbury Homestyle
- 1 jar 15 oz pizza sauce
- 4 oz mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- Pizza toppings such as pepperoni, sausage etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with sauce and pizza toppings such as pepperoni, sausage etc.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Be sure to check out these other Pizza recipes:
3 Ingredient Dessert Recipes
3 INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER APPLE SPICE CAKE – This 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake is a delicious dessert crockpot recipe. Perfect for an after-dinner treat!
3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe – This yummy 3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe is a great dessert recipe! It’s so easy to make! You can put everything in the crockpot in under 5 minutes. Can also be made gluten free!
3 INGREDIENT ICE CREAM – DAIRY FREE – 3 Ingredient Ice Cream is mind blowing and delicious! I was unsure of making this but in the end it was so amazing and I was very pleased.
3 INGREDIENT PNB & CHOCOLATE ROLLS – 3 Ingredient PNB & Chocolate Rolls is a treat that young and old will LOVE!
THREE INGREDIENT NUTELLA BROWNIES – Does your family love Nutella? How about Brownies? My son made these Three Ingredient Nutella Brownies that the whole family loved!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.