This Birthday Present Marshmallow Popcorn Ball is a great treat that you can make for that someone special in your life on their special day! Making a popcorn ball can be hard but using Good Cook Popcorn Shaper will help make it easier.
All you will need to make the popcorn ball is butter, marshmallows and popcorn. To make it into a birthday present you will need blue food coloring, Airheads Extreme Strips, orange icing and a candle. This is a great alternative to cake for those who don’t like a lot of icing. It would make a great addition to any themed party!
This Birthday Present Marshmallow Popcorn Ball is a nice alternative to cake! I know some people don’t like cake so this may be a winner for those who like something sweet and salty combined.
Birthday Present Marshmallow Popcorn Ball
- 12 cups popped Popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 bag 10oz marshmallows
- food coloring optional
- Airheads Extreme strips optional
- icing - favorite color optional
- candle optional
- Put the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat butter and marshmallows on low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- If you are coloring, add food coloring to marshmallow mixture and stir until blended.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and mix carefully until well coated.
- Spray Good Cook Popcorn Shaker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press into shapes using the Good Cook Popcorn Shaker.
- Decorate with strips, icing and candle.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out these other Dessert recipes:
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.