BAJA Tilapia is one of my favorite seafood recipes. I created it and our family loves it. In fact you will see it my menu plan almost monthly. It is perfect for Lent too. I hope you enjoy this one as much as my family does. You can use any type of fish for this recipe that you want.
- 4 pieces of Tilapia (of fish of your choice)
- 1 bottle Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 bag Mexican Mix Cheese (2 cups)
- 1 bag Sante Fe Rice or some type of Rice with beans
- 1 bottle Kroger Light Southwest Ranch
- Place Tilapia and Baja Chipotle Marinade in a Ziploc bag and place in Frig for 3-6 hours
- When ready to cook place each individual piece of Tilapia in a foil packet.
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Cook on Grill for about 5-6 minutes on each side
- After cooking on grill, spread rice in 4 piles on baking sheet
- Remove Tilapia from Foil and place on top of rice.
- Top Talipia with cheese
- Top with Southwest Ranch
- Top with Rotel Tomatoes and Chilies
- Place in oven on broil until cheese is melted
- Serve immediately
Lent starts with Ash Wednesday. Here are 20 Delicious Lent Recipes to make for lunch or dinner! If you don’t participate in Lent, you can still enjoy all of these healthy recipes that feature fish and seafood.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.