A Little Help for the Holidays from Kraft
Need A Little Help for the Holidays from Kraft? Frozen Jingle Drinks taste amazing, and you only need 3 items to make them! Your kids will LOVE these because the main ingredient is Capri Sun® Juice Drink. In addition, you only need 2 additional ingredients!
A Little Help for the Holidays from Kraft:
Right now, you can save up to $20 on participating Kraft products, only at Target. Of course, you know we love to shop at Target because you can stack a Target Store Coupon and a Manufacturer Coupon!
With the Kraft savings + delicious recipes like Frozen Jingle Drinks it makes easy entertaining. Don’t miss out on these great coupons redeemable exclusively at Target!
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
These Frozen Jingle Drinks taste amazing, and you only need 3 items to make them! The main ingredient is one I am sure you have in your stockpile already!
All you need is Capri Sun® Juice Drinks, food coloring and cool whip! You can’t get easier than that! I hope your children enjoy these festive drinks as much as mine did.
Frozen Jingle DrinksPrint Recipe
- 4 Capri-Sun frozen
- red and green coloring
- Cool Whip
- In a blender put 2 frozen Capri-Sun and 1-2 drops of green food coloring; mix well until liquid is green.
- Pour into 4 cups dividing equally.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of Cool Whip over green slush and place in freezer.
- Rinse out blender and add the remaining Capri-Sun's and 3-4 drops of red food coloring; mix well until liquid is red.
- Pull out cups from freezer and pour red slush on top.
- Place in freezer until ready to serve.
- Before serving put a dollop of cool whip on top if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.