5 Ways to Save at Starbucks. I will just start by saying I love Starbucks! I am by no means a coffee professional, but I do love a good, handcrafted beverage. I am recently hooked on their hot tea which is Teavana brand. But I am also a frugal woman, and I will not spend $5 and more on a drink. There is no room for that in our family budget, but there are ways to earn FREE Starbucks drinks by being creative.
5 Ways to Save at Starbucks:
1) Gift cards – I earn Starbucks gift cards through Swagbucks. I am always on the computer working so I am continuously earning on my account. To learn more about Swagbucks click here —>How does Swagbucks work?
2) My Starbucks Rewards – You receive HUGE benefits through this program. You just need a Starbucks gift card to register. You can click this link to sign up —>Starbucks Card. Once you are signed up you start earning stars.
To enjoy free drink and food rewards, you’ll need to earn Stars. Get Stars when:
- You pay at a participating store with your registered Starbucks card or app
- You buy coffee or tea products at Starbucks Store online
Collect more Stars, earn more rewards. Once you earn 12 stars you get a FREE beverage of any size!
((Once I earn enough on my Swagbucks to get a $25 gift card, I then load it to my Starbucks card))
3) Referral Program for Starbucks Rewards – For every person you refer through your link/card account you get an email with a code for 6 stars. Once you reach Gold Level you receive a FREE drink for every 2 people.
4) Starbucks Sales – A few times throughout the year Starbucks have certain drinks half-off or a Buy One Get One Free.
***Which starting November 12, 2015, through November 15, 2015, from 2pm – 5pm you can receive Buy One Get One FREE on certain holiday beverages. If you are a Gold Member the sale is extended to November 16, 2015!
5) Bring Your Own Cup – You save $0.10 bringing in your mug and this adds up over time and you are helping to save on waste!
Now this is how I break down my savings: I earn gift cards through Swagbucks. Then load them on to my Starbucks Rewards Card. When I am purchasing more than one drink, I pay for them separately. By doing this I earn a star for each drink. If you have 3 drinks and pay for them all at the same time, you only earn 1 star. But if you do them each on their own, you will earn 3 stars!
Copycat Starbucks Recipes you can Enjoy at Home:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.