Zucchini Pizza Bites are simple to make and everyone will love them! This is a delicious keto friendly snack that the whole family will love.
If so you can make this delicious recipe for an appetizer or an afternoon snack for the kids.
You can use our recipe for Homemade Marinara to make these Zucchini Pizza Bites gluten free. But if you are in a time crunch then you can use a jar of marinara sauce to make it easy.
Toss zucchini slices with olive oil and dash of salt and pepper. Spread zucchini evenly on an aluminum foil covered pan and place under the broiler for 2 minutes. Flip and do the other side. Remove from the oven and add your pizza sauce, toppings and cheese. The sky is the limit with these but we love traditional pepperoni.
We hope you enjoy these delicious low carb, keto friendly snacks. My family loves when I make them. They are perfect to make in the summer with homegrown zucchini.
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 1-2 large Zucchini sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 Tbsp olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce or Homemade Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package Pizza Toppings of your choice pepperoni, sausage,etc.
- Toss zucchini slices with olive oil and dash of salt and pepper.
- Spread zucchini evenly on an aluminum foil covered pan and place under broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip zucchini over return to under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the zucchini from oven and top with 1/2-1 tsp pizza sauce, shredded cheese and pizza topping.
- Return under the broiler just until cheese is melted.
More Zucchini Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.