Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are my go to cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie. When Peyton wants a cookie (or I want one) this is it! Easy as 1-2-3 with only three ingredients!
Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are naturally gluten free and so easy to make and also low carb with no flour! This was always my “go to” recipe when I taught for my freshmen for their first food lab. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky) smooth or chunky
- 1 cup sugar substitute (splenda or Swerve)
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat all ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Drop teaspoonful's of dough onto the baking sheets, spacing them 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake until the cookies are puffed and starting to lightly brown around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on the sheets for 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Freezer Cooking Series
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!