This easy Rocky Road Candy recipe is a family favorite and was passed to me by my Mother from my Aunt Sue. It is so easy to make! It only needs four ingredients and NO candy thermometer. This is a no fail recipe so if you have problems making candy in the past this is the recipe for you!
No holiday or party is the same without it. Best of all it takes only minutes to make but no one will realize how simple it is because it tastes so good!
My Aunt Sue passed this recipe to me. This is her favorite to make for all special occasions and she always brings it our family reunion too! I hope you enjoy this easy Rocky Road Candy recipe.
Rocky Road Candy
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 lb Almond Bark chocolate
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Line 9 ½ x 11 pan with waxed paper. Spread marshmallows in pan.
- Melt almond bark in microwave (about 2 mins) or with a double boiler.
- Mix the peanut butter and peanuts into the melted almond bark until well mixed. Pour mixture over marshmallows and spread out.
- Put pan in refrigerator long enough for it to harden somewhat so it can be cut into pieces.
- Remove, cut and serve.