Mamaw’s Zucchini Bread Recipe is one of the best that has been handed down for lots of generations. My mother in law had lots of zucchini and made some bread. She was kind enough to share with my husband and I. But truth be told my hubby only got a slice, I ate the rest because it was that yummy!
So of course I needed the recipe so I can add it to my bread collection. Mamaw’s Zucchini Bread Recipe is simple and you can make mini or regular size loaves. This bread is perfect for new moms , welcoming new neighbors or to bring to potlucks. Mamaw’s Zucchini Bread Recipe tastes delicious and is perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea!
Mamaw's Zucchini Bread RecipePrint Recipe
- 3 cups unsifted flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup salad oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can 8 1/4 oz. crushed pineapple , do not drain can
- 1 1/2 cups pecans chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except zucchini in a large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in zucchini until well blended.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done (when toothpick comes out clean in middle).
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
More Bread Recipes You May Enjoy:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.