Here are 20 Ideas for Breakfast on the Go. I am always looking for breakfast ideas for on the go. This idea was created after we woke up late for school one morning.
My son likes to eat cereal and drink a glass of milk in the morning so when we woke up late, I grabbed a solo cup filled it with cereal and milk and we jumped in the car. On the way to school he ate his cereal and then “drank” his milk. Now he often asks for “to go” cereal 🙂 Another favorite is pancakes on the go. We may wake up late for school, but I always send him with breakfast.
20 Ideas for Breakfast on the Go:
1. Peanut Butter Sandwich
2. Peanut Butter Crackers
3. Cereal in a Red Solo Cup
4. Pancake with Peanut Butter rolled up
5. Pancake with a Sausage Link rolled up
6. Tortilla with Turkey or Ham and Cheese
7. Tortilla with Peanut Butter and Jelly
8. Egg McMuffin
9. Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries
10. DIY Uncrustable
11. Make Ahead Smoothie
12. Leggo My Eggo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
13. Banana Peanut Butter Pizza
14. Marshmallow Peanut Butter Fluff Sandwich
15. Sprinkle Pancakes
16. Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
17. Easy Overnight Oatmeal (Crockpot)
18. Pancakes “to go”
19. Microwave Coffee Mug Scramble
20. Fruit Pizza
Do you have any to share? I really like to send my son to school with a protein to start his day.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.