How To Make a Homemade Brownie Mix. If your family loves brownies, you are going to love this homemade recipe for homemade brownie mix! My son LOVES brownies. I feel like I am making them once a week for him. With this homemade brownie mix recipe I am able to KNOW what is in the mix! I love that! I used to be able to stockpile brownie mix for free, but I haven’t been doing that now that I found this recipe.
Homemade Brownie Mix:
It could easily be adapted to gluten free and dairy free too! I have included that version for you too. I like to make these homemade brownie mixes up in bulk so that they are ready to go when we are! They would be great as a gift too in a mason jar with a cute tag attached.
DIY Brownie Mix
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
Liquid ingredients for Brownies:
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- **Gluten Free** Use your favorite gluten free flour mix in place of the all purpose flour and add 1 tsp xanthum gum
- **Dairy Free** Use dairy free margarine instead of butter
- **Vegan** Replace the eggs with 1 tablespoon of ground Flax Seed per egg mixed with enough water to have a loose paste and the butter/margarine with your favorite vegan spread.
Dry Mix Directions:
- Mix ingredients together and place in a jar or air tight container.
To Prepare Brownies:
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Spread batter evenly and bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes or until done.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.