Gluten Free with General Mills. Living a gluten-free life is getting easier with the help of General Mills! From baked treats to mashed potatoes, more products than ever can be found in gluten-free varieties. Check these out!
Gluten Free with General Mills:
The site also provides great-tasting recipes ranging from breakfast treats to delicious dishes
General Mills offers more than 300 affordable gluten-free products, available in grocery stores nationwide. You can keep up with new additions to the list by subscribing to the Live Gluten Freely Newsletter. Every month, you’ll receive great “goodies” like yummy gluten-free recipes, tips, coupons for gluten-free items, new product information and more delivered directly to your inbox.
Some of the products include:
- Betty Crocker® Gluten-Free Brownie Mix – my personal favorite
- Betty Crocker® Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix – love this one
- Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Chocolate Frosting – I use this all the time
- Honey Nut Chex® Cereal – can’t be without these
- Bisquick® Gluten Free Original Pancake and Baking Mix – very handy to have in your pantry
- Betty Crocker® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack – Fruit Roll-Ups®, Fruit Gushers®, Fruit by the Foot®
- Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabar® Snack Bar – so yummy
- Betty Crocker® Potato Buds® Mashed Potatoes
I hope these General Mills products help you when you are trying to figure out what you can enjoy that is gluten free.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.