Fun Chocolate Milk
This Fun Chocolate Milk is a Saturday morning tradition in my house. The boys love it and it doesn’t matter if we are having pancakes or just a bowl of cereal they look forward to having this special treat every weekend.
All you need is some melted chocolate, sprinkles and chocolate milk. Sometimes when we have games or plans for Saturday I make their cups the night before with the melted chocolate and sprinkles. Then I place them in the fridge until morning and all I have to do is pour the milk in.
This can be reserved as a special treat and it will be one that your kids will remember for a lifetime! This is a tradition that you can use weekly or reserve it just for special occasions like birthday’s or when your kids need a pick me up. Fun Chocolate Milk makes my kids smile! That is a reason to make this special treat for your kids!
Fun Chocolate Milk
- 4 clear glasses
- 1 whole melted chocolate bark
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- Make sure your glasses are dry aound the rims, otherwise the chocolate will not want to adhere.
- Place sprinkles onto a shallow bowl or plate.
- Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip glass rim in to chocolate and swirl to cover about an inch.
- Let it harden for about 30 seconds.
- Dip rim into sprinkles and make sure to cover the entire rim.
- Let chocolate set about 30 minutes or overnight.
- Pour chocolate milk in glass and serve.
Be sure to check out these other Kid Friendly recipes:
Leggo my Eggo® Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
The girls loved this.
I did love it!!