I shared with you my three ingredient peanut butter cookies that are my go to gluten free cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie. Now you can really dress up your cookie by simply adding 1 Hershey Kiss to the middle after it bakes.
We call these Peanut Butter Blossoms. This cookie is naturally gluten free and so easy to make and also low carb with no flour! If you want a truly low carb leave off the Hershey kiss. When I make these for my hubby he is always happy! I hope you enjoy this gluten free peanut butter cookie as much as I do!
Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Kiss CookiesPrint Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth or chunky
- 1 cup sugar substitute (Splenda or Swerve)
- 1 egg
- Hershey Kisses (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat all ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Drop teaspoonful's of dough onto the baking sheets, spacing them 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake until the cookies are puffed and starting to lightly brown around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes.
- After they come out of the oven add 1 Hershey kiss per cookie.
- Let cool on the sheets for 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookie Recipes You May Enjoy: