Easter Sweet n’ Salty Munchies are the perfect snack to munch on! Every time I serve or take these scrumptious treats to a family gathering they are gone within minutes of putting them out. Beware, not only do kids love these but the adults do too. If you are going to make them for Easter and you have a large crowd you may want to double the recipe!
Easter Sweet n’ Salty Munchies are easy to make and everyone loves them! If you use a gluten free pretzel then this can become a gluten free treat! This is the perfect festive treat for Easter!
Easter Sweet n' Salty Munchies
- waffle pretzels or small pretzels
- 1 pkg of ROLO Chewy Caramels
- M&M's I used the Easter bag
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper if desired.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Rolo.
- Bake 3-5 minutes (you just want the chocolate to be soft - you don't want the caramel to be coming out of it).
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes and then place 1 M&M in the center of the Rolo.
- Let cool completely before serving (to help them harden faster you can place in the freezer).
Easter Recipes and Ideas
3 Ingredient Cookie and Treat Recipes
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE – You can’t get any easier than 3 ingredient chocolate fudge! This is the easiest recipe I have ever seen before for Chocolate Fudge and it doesn’t require a candy thermometer.
THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES – Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are my go to cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie.
COCOA MARSHMALLOW TREATS – Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are such a fun and an inventive way to make a kid friendly dessert!
Mallow Treat Bars – This is a great kid-friendly recipe that kids of all ages can assist in making.
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats – This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! They taste so good that you can’t tell they are gluten free.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.