The boys and I love Chocolate Chip Muffins! A friend of mine sent me this Double Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe and said they were the best! Well, we determined that is the absolute truth!
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins are so easy to make. There are times I will skip out on a recipe because I don’t have the time to dedicate to a long process. This is not the fact with these muffins.
First, you combine all your dry ingredients in one bowl. In a separate bowl, you will combine all the wet ingredients. The wet ingredients include the eggs, milk, vanilla, and butter. It really is that simple.
This recipe is perfect for breakfast or an afternoon treat! My kids have been so busy with Pandemic Virtual School they like to take a break mid way. These are perfect. I make them smaller when I know we are using them for snacks.
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla and butter until combined.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until just blended. Fold in chocolate chips. ***I always throw in more chocolate chips!
- Spoon batter into liners and bake for 18 to 20 minutes. This time will vary depending on the size muffins you are making. I always test by poking a tooth pick in to see if it comes out clean.
- Let cool and transfer to cooling rack!
Check out StockpilingMoms Favorite Muffin Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.