Crockpot Lemon Chicken tastes out of this world amazing! There are only 4 ingredients needed to make this delicious and scrumptious chicken meal. If you like lemon chicken, then this is the recipe for you! It is light and can be served with macaroni and cheese and green beans. My family really enjoyed this recipe.
This easy recipe is very simple! Just place the chicken in the crockpot and sprinkle with the packet of Italian dressing/seasoning mix evenly over the chicken. You can season with salt and pepper if desired.
Next you pour the lemon juice and chicken broth on top. Place lid on the crockpot and let it slow cook the rest of the day. Be sure to put this delicious and quick dinner meal on your next menu! Either serve chicken pieces whole or shredded, with the lemon sauce/broth.
This is an easy low carb recipe that is perfect if you are following the Keto Diet. Your entire family will enjoy this Keto Friendly Recipe. You can serve it with cauliflower fried rice.
This can also easily be prepared as a freezer meal. Simply dump all of the ingredients into a gallon size freezer bag and freeze. When you are ready to cook place in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. In the morning dump the contents of the bag into a slow cooker and cover. Cook on low for 6 hours.
I hope your family enjoys this light and tasty Crockpot Lemon Chicken as much as mine did. It is sure to become a family favorite for you once you try it. I like to prep this on Sunday and use it in meal planning for the week for lunches.
Crockpot Lemon Chicken
- 3-4 large boneless skinless Chicken breasts, cut into 3rds
- 1 packet Italian dressing/seasoning mix (dry)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Sprinkle the Italian dressing/seasoning mix evenly over the chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour the lemon juice and chicken broth over the tops.
- Cover with lid, and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Either serve chicken pieces whole or shredded, with the lemon sauce/broth.
Quick and Easy Crockpot Meals:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.