Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew recipe is a delicious dinner meal on a cold night. I made this slow cooker chicken recipe on a snowy day, and it was perfect for dinner. My husband had been out in the cold all day working and he said this meal “hit the spot” and warmed him up. I know I will definitely be making it again!
To start the recipe, you will need to melt the butter in the bottom of the crockpot. Place it in and turn the crockpot on low while you chop the veggies, and it will be ready. Place all the veggies in the bottom and toss with the butter.
Next add in your cubed chicken and season with salt and pepper if desired.
Then mix together the cream of chicken soup mix, milk, sour cream and ranch packet in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Place the lid on the crockpot and let it cook all day. When you come home you will have a delicious stew ready that is ready to eat. I served biscuits with our Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew and it was so good!
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew Recipe is the perfect dinner on a cold night!
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 whole medium onion, cubed
- 4 whole small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup baby carrots, chopped in half
- 3/4 cup string beans
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 can 10 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 tsp. Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Parsley flakes
- Melt the butter on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add all of the vegetables on top and stir to coat with the butter.
- Salt/Pepper the diced chicken as desired and add to the crock pot.
- Mix together the soup, milk, sour cream and ranch dressing mix; Pour on top of the chicken.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 8-9.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve, (preferably with biscuits!)
More Crockpot Stew Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.