Creamy Beef Bake is a childhood family favorite passed down to me from my mother-in-Law, Brenda Hice. She used to make this for my husband growing up and she thought it would be one that my son would love too!
I love that it is twist on traditional macaroni and cheese with protein for a complete dish. You could even add veggies like peas or green beans. Best of all it is easy to prepare and ready in less than 30 minutes!
Creamy Beef Bake is a recipe that my husband ate growing up. Or another name is meaty mac and cheese. Whatever you choose to call it, it is comfort food and affordable too! Great for helping with your family’s grocery budget and a crowd pleaser. I like to serve it with a salad.
Creamy Beef Bake
- 1 box Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped onions (or 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar, optional
- Preheat oven.
- Prepare Kraft Macaroni and Cheese as directed on the box.
- Brown ground beef and onion (or onion powder) in butter, then add milk and mushroom soup.
- Put 1/2 of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese in bottom of 1 1/2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Next add a layer of the meat mixture followed by a layer of the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and the rest of the meat mixture. You can top with shredded cheese if you want. Allow cheese to melt and serve.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.