Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe
This yummy Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe is a great family meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 10 Oven Ready freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family.
So, I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This tasty recipe has been a family favorite dinner so far out of all the freezer meals. I served the delicious Chicken Casserole and for dessert we had Key Lime Pie.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe is so good and it’s an easy freeze oven ready supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this freezer meal and give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 4 cups fully-cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1 jar 28 ounces of marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- Label a 9x13 freezer container with date, name and cooking instructions.
- Grease the casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Layer the chicken in the bottom and pour in the marinara sauce and mix with the chicken.
- Top with both cheeses until all the chicken is covered.
- In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- Sprinkle the seasoned breadcrumbs over the top.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden on top and bubbling on the sides.If Freezing:
- Do not bake.
- Cover with foil and label.
- Let thaw overnight in fridge.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes covered with the foil.
- Then remove foil and cook until the top is nice and brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Posts You May Enjoy:
20 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 4 Hours
Crockpot Honey Brown Sugar Pork
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.