These 7 Layer Bars taste amazing! These are hands down my family’s favorite dessert for the holidays! You can’t go wrong with 7 layers of deliciousness! Oh so good. There is just no way to eat one! I am personally not a coconut fan and love them! Don’t let that stop you if you aren’t a fan.
You could easily make these gluten free if you use gluten free graham crackers too. In fact I am going to try that! Don’t limit yourself to these specific ingredients. You can always change it up to suit your likes.
7 Layer Bars Taste AMAZING! Seriously the BEST cookie you will ever eat and easy to make!
7 Layer Bars
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 5 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 package chocolate chips
- 1/2 package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- Combine margarine and cracker crumbs and pat into dish to form a crust.
- Layer all ingredients in order listed in 9 x13
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until done.
- Cool and cut.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Jalapeno Popper Dip (Low Fat ~ Weight Watchers)
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.