This delicious Slow Cooker Honey Lime Ginger Pork is a great family dinner meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when making 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners.
With the start of the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. This is a great way to save time and money in the kitchen and is the perfect meal plan for back-to-school.
So I got busy creating recipes so I could take an afternoon to prepare and have meals ready to go for my family. This yummy crockpot recipe has been one of Max’s favorite dinners so far out of all the slow cooker meals. I served the delicious Honey Pork with a fresh salad, buttered corn and rolls. This makes a delicious Sunday Dinner that they whole family will love.
Slow Cooker Honey Lime Ginger Pork is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed. Slow Cooker Honey Lime Ginger Pork recipe is full of so much flavor! Be sure to try it!
Slow Cooker Honey Lime Ginger Pork
- 2.5 pounds pork loin
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt and Pepper
Honey Lime Ginger Marinade:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 whole Juice of a lime
- 2 whole garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 whole Optional garnish: Fresh lime wedges and chopped cilantro
- Label a ziploc freezer bag.
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, juice of one lime, garlic cloves, olive oil and ginger.
- Place pork in bag and pour the marinade over the pork.
- Lay bag in freezer; when ready to cook thaw overnight in fridge.
- Pour contents of bag into slow cooker.
- Let cook 6-8 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high.
- Remove pork onto a platter and pour the juices in a medium saucepan.
- Cook the marinade over medium high heat and whisk in the cornstarch.
- Cook for a few minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Pour over the pork.
- Garnish with optional lime wedges and fresh chopped cilantro and serve!
More Posts You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.