I love this Easy Paper Pumpkin Halloween Craft. This is a fun and frugal craft to do with the kids and an easy way to decorate for parties! Best of all there really isn’t anything expensive about this craft.
You most likely have all of the supplies on hand. If not you can purchase them at the local Dollar Store. These paper pumpkins can be used to decorate for Halloween parties or you can use them as a craft project. Just attach yarn to the top for hanging. This craft is perfect for small children ages 3+.
I like that it is not a scary Halloween craft but a fun craft idea instead. You can make it a Happy Halloween Pumpkin which is nice for kids of all ages. It would also be fun to make with seniors too! It is an easy craft to do with a group and teaches children how to accordion fold with help. I hope you enjoy this easy Paper Pumpkin Halloween Craft as much as we do!
It is the perfect way to celebrate fall and Halloween with little out of pocket costs. Enjoy this easy decorating idea as they look cute hanging from the ceiling or in windows. I always say you don’t have to spend a lot to come up with ways to entertain kids during the holiday season.
Easy Paper Pumpkin Halloween Craft:
- 2 pieces of orange paper
- 1 piece of black construction paper
- 1 piece of green construction paper
- 1 piece of white paper
- Fold the 2 pieces of orange paper into a fan (accordion fold lengthwise).
- Glue together to create a circle.
- Use paper clips to hold ends while they dry.
- Cut out 2 white circles for eyes.
- Cut out black eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cut out a green stem.
- Glue all to the circle to create a pumpkin.
- Hole punch the top (behind the stem) and add yarn for hanging.
- Remove paper clips once dry.
20 HALLOWEEN RECIPES AND CRAFT IDEAS:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.