My boys love having slurpees especially from a 7 Eleven store. It’s a treat for them during the summer, but there are not enough 7 Eleven stores around us.
So now we can make them ourselves. On our last camping trip with the family, I brought all the ingredients and blender to my parents camper. We made these mouthwatering beverages for all the kids and even some for the adults! Be sure to make this 7 Eleven Copycat Cherry Slurpee Recipe with your family this summer. I hope you enjoy this copycat version of the summer treat that we all love to enjoy!
7 Eleven Copycat Cherry Slurpee Recipe
- 2 cup cold Club Soda
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cherry Kool-Aid Drink Mix
- 1 tsp liquid from Marischino Cherry jar
- 3 cups Crushed Ice
- Chill club soda in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Next blend together club soda, sugar, Kool-Aid powder and the cherry juice in a blender.
- Then add the crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- ***Make in batches to serve more.***
More Copycat Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.